I just tried making a purchase, and had to cancel after entering my address. Now the item I wanted is saying “Sold Out”! Is it really unavailable?
How much is shipping?
Can I find your jewelry in stores?
How can I recycle jewelry?
What type of jewelry do you accept for recycling?
How do you clean the jewelry I recycle?
Do you do custom work?
Should I tell you if I see a typo, spelling mistake, or bug on the site?
No. If you abandon your cart after entering your address information, and if there is only 1 of the item in stock, the item you were just trying to purchase will still show as “Sold Out” for a period of 15-30 minutes after your abandoned cart. After this time, my system will refresh and realize that the item is not sold, and it will be available for purchase again.
Canada Post Ground – FREE, 2 – 9 business days
Canada Post Xpresspost – $13, includes tracking/insurance, 2 – 3 business days
USA and International shipping rates are available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom international shipping quote.
You will receive one email immediately when you place your order and a second email confirming that your order has been shipped, with the tracking number included if that option is chosen.
Yes! ecocessories™ jewelry can be found in boutiques across Canada.
Find the one nearest you by visiting the stores page here. If you know of a location near you that you’d like to carry ecocessories™ jewelry, or if you are a store wanting wholesale access to my site, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
You can recycle jewelry by simply filling in a form on the recycle page. I will send you a postage paid envelope for you to recycle your jewelry in.
You can also recycle jewelry with me in person at any shows or markets I am participating in. Visit the recycle page for more details.
Anything! I want to facilitate a recycling solution for all jewelry. The point is to take something that is unwanted, or seen as waste by someone else, and repurposing it for something new.
I find inspiration in everything, so visit the recycle page to learn how to send something my way!
The jewelry is disassembled and sorted. The tarnish is removed from metal pieces using an all natural process. The beads are cleaned using a gentle, biodegradable soap.
Yes, I love doing custom work! Projects are quoted on an individual basis. You can be any where in Canada and arrange a custom jewelry design project with ecocessories™.
1. Send me an email explaining your project. Is it based on an existing ecocessories™ design you've seen? Do you have pictures of jewelry similar to the piece you want designed? Do you have a piece of heirloom jewelry you'd like redesigned into something modern and uniquely you?
2. Attach pictures. You can send me a picture of the heirloom jewelry you want redesigned, or photos of anything you've seen that relates to the vision you have in your head.
3. Based on the information you have sent me, I will prepare a quote to email back. The quote will contain a timeline, details about the design, and may include sketches, photographs of materials, and written descriptions.
4. Once you are satisfied with the plan for your design, you will mail me any necessary materials - such as beads, or heirloom jewelry that is being used in your new custom ecocessories™ design. A 50% deposit is required at this stage.
5. I will be in touch with you to clarify any details needed throughout the design process. If I have a question about a certain step, I will email you pictures of the work in progress to get clarification.
6. Once your custom jewelry is complete, the remaining 50% balance is due. Once you are paid, your order will be mailed back to you via Canada Post Ground Shipping. You may upgrade to Canada Post Xpresspost for a tracking number and 2-3 day guaranteed arrival for $13 (recommended).
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your custom jewelry design today!
Yes! Please do! I will be happy that you noticed and told me so I can fix the problem. Contact me here!
Is there a question you are asking that isn’t listed here? Help me to know what my visitors are wondering – send me your question. I will respond to you within a day or so, and post your question here!